03 January 2007

Over 20 now

I think I might have lost count of how many days I have put on my skis and gone down the mighty hill!

22 or 23...

My stress level is nonexistent, save for a lack of snow (I am not going to blame this on global warming - last year broke some records 'round these parts), and an upcoming family reunion that I am really looking forward to. Sibling of the Crazed American and Sibling's Significant Other, Aunts and Uncles and Cousins of Crazed American will be in attendance. I may have to post pictures - with carefully placed blurring to obscure the identities of those involved.

The Crazed American's oldest friend has announced that he is now spoken for. I knew something was up when I heard the despondent wailing of 18-30 yr old women in Florida last week. Huzzah!

The Crazed American is quite stoked about getting to go to another wedding. Sweet! Warning – liver on standby!

Crazed American, out.

2 comments:

Escape From Peoria said...

Use of the Tiki Hut for wedding prep...Free
Use of the private beach...Free
Use of the property's Club House...Free
Having all of your best friends together again, and Anna's catering it...Priceless
(Having all of your best friends skinny dipping after the Daq Deck...also, Priceless)

Anonymous said...

I for one cannot wait...