04 November 2008

Congratulations are Due

I, the Crazed American, offer my sincere congratulations to President-Elect Obama and his team, family and staff. I truly do wish you the best. I hope your term is filled with success for you and for this Great Nation of ours.

As long as you "support and defend the Constitution of the United States" (that includes all the amendments - even the ones you may not agree with), you have my support.

The American people spoke, you won. I got my 5% - that's legitimacy for me, and I live by it.

Sincerely,

The Crazed American


PS. I still think you should jettison Joe Biden. The man has caused the price of Botox to go through the roof. Seen his porcelain smooth forehead recently? I'm 34 and I have A LOT more wrinkles than Mr. Vice President-Elect. Put Colin Powell as VP and I'll feel a lot better about this whole thing.

No comments: