10 December 2008

Drunk Blogging 101

OK, so perhaps blogging while blasted is a complete mistake, but here it goes...

***RANT #1***
Spaten Optimator Beer *(From Munich, by G-d) (fu--in' Krauts) is verry, verry tasty, 'specially after 1/2 a bottle of Petit Syrah.

***RANT #2***
The world and everything in it is going to shit. Bad things are on the horizon. Nobody remembers how bad it can get. It will again. Ask the Chinese...

***Rant #3***
Curse me for quoting Whitney Houston, but children are indeed our future.

***Rant #4***
This whole thing made a lot more sense when I started it.

***Rant #5***
Women... man, oh man. What a... (feel free to project)

***Rant #6***
I am finding that I am similar to Steve, Carrie, Miranda, Samantha, Charlotte, Aiden, Alexsandr, Smith, Harry, and John James Preston. F--k you, Mr. King. To those of you who get this reference, kudos. To those, who don't - don't worry about it.

Out,

The Crazed American

PS -------s should stay strong. They should, above all, continue to act as the gentlemen they are. Telling the b--ch where to "step off" gains nothing. 'Specially before all of your stuff is moved out.

PPS Others will understand when I unload on them during our "session" in the AM. Sorry in advance, but I get eloquent when I am "in my cups". I can't start drinking that early in the AM... To those of you who are in the dark, apologies.

Again,

Out,

The Crazed American

No comments: