08 August 2012

Deja Vu... all over again!

Gentle Reader, 

I am again at a place where I am without a leader.  I cannot vote for the freedom hating, deeper skin toned lackey of the oligarchs, nor can I vote for the lighter one... 

What differences do they have?  

One is all for the draconian restriction of civil rights (speech, surveillance, arms).  The other is also for spending, spending, spending.  They both LOVE the nanny police state.

There is no difference 'twixt the two.  

I will not waste my vote, but I'm to the point where my vote does not matter.  I will probably write in ChThulhu.  If we're going off the deep end, why not go with someone who knows what it's like to live underwater?

Meh, 

The Crazed American

P.S. This country is broke - the only reason it's still afloat, is that the rest of the world is MORE broke.  Increasing taxes on the rich (or anyone else) will merely kill what little activity is left.  Raise the taxes on the rich, cut spending, and lower the taxes on everybody else.  

Not going to happen.  

Great. 

No comments: