01 August 2006

Fidel Castro and the Dawn of a new Era for the Cuban people

The author of this blog is a friend of Israel. The author of this blog is a friend of the Cuban People.

Normally, I am not one to wish ill upon someone. I make an exception in the case of Fidel Castro.

Actually I hope he is released from the pain of his illness, and he can go where all good communists go when they die…

Raul, I hope you have your IL-76 warmed up on the tarmac on hot standby. I’d really hate to be in your shoes right now…

Cuba should be made into the 51st – 53rd states of our glorious Union. A free Cuba that is no longer under control of Communists or any organized crime cartel is a great hope indeed.

A free Cuba is going to be a gold mine – specifically for the long suffering Cuban people. Sure, it will cost us plenty on bringing her out of the dark doldrums of communism, but the Cuban people are an industrious lot, I have faith in them!

No comments: