05 July 2007

Self Reflection

The Crazed American used to think that he was concerned for his fellow man. I used to think that I was above finding mirth in the misfortune of any other human being.

Apparently not.

Then I realized I am perfectly capable of laughing at the intense suffering dumb ass Islamofacist Terrorist wannabees. I am not laughing at the misfortune of the heroic Scottish Cabbie:

For your perusal - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_headline=i-kicked-burning-terrorist-so-hard-in-balls-that-i-tore-a-tendon-in-my-foot--&method=full&objectid=19401382&siteid=66633-name_page.html

But I read this and about spewed coffee all over my keyboard.

Corollary - terrorists are well advised to steer clear of Scotland in the future.

From Instapundit (http://www.instapundit.com/)

Also, just as a side note, I am very glad that those would be martyrs for Allah had not clue as to the necessity of an oxidizer in a fuel - air explosion.

Thank heaven that this round of car bomber were idiots.

No comments: