16 December 2012

End of an era, part 3456

This blog is going to see quite a bit more action in the next year. I'm finding Facebook to be, well, tiring. I've realized that I've used it as a crutch, and it more than smacks as a tad of addiction. So I'm weaning myself from it.

2013 is going to be a year of change. One of them is going to most certainly be a reduction in the amount of time spent on the "Social Media". Granted, this blog is considered to be "Social Media", but come on... Nobody reads this fucking thing. I know, miracles of modern technology and the stats feature of blogger's dashboard. This is nothing more than a public accessible journal.

So instead of posting to Facebook, I'll post here.

Today I had a WONDERFUL day. I took my wife and daughter to the Hobbit. 3d IMAX, baby. Well worth it. Added bonus, got to see the first 9 minutes of Star Trek Into Darkness. Can't wait for that one.

Then took my Daughter skiing. Her sixth day out, my eighth. Foot and a half of powder. She rocked it. Then home, dinner and a spate of building in Legotown. Tomorrow sees some home improvement work (continuing remod on a bathroom), then to see a show at a local museum and dinner with friends.

Tomorrow will be a good day.

Just wish I could sleep now...

Crazed American, out.

No comments: