21 September 2006

The Islamic Republic of Iran

President Ahmadinejad spent the last two paragraphs of his speech calling for the arrival of the "perfect human".

I'm not an expert in Islamic end times and prophecy, but ain't there a WHOLE lot of bad things that are supposed to happen first? My limited expierence in religion makes me think that the end times are not the happiest for people who do not believe in the "true way" - take your pick. Westerners, Americans, and all non-believers (no matter the polictical cant) automatically qualify for the e-ticket to Iblis (Arabic demon, if I'm not mistaken?).

The man is not a "nut-job". He is nothing less than a brilliant, articulate, educated and devout scholar, who is obviously determined to set the stage for the return of the 12th Imam or Mahdi (again, I refer you to the last two paragraphs of his recent address to the UN General Assembly). That simply makes him categorically dangerous to all of us in the "Western World" (that means you, atheistic communists in North Korea, Cuba and China). When he is done with us, he will come after you. Says so in the Koran.

Prove me wrong.

No comments: