06 September 2006

Infrequent Posting

Toiling in the Salt Mines and taking care of the Queen Crazed American, Princess Crazed American and upkeep on the Mountain Redoubt is tough work! Not to mention there was Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe Marathon on Discovery Channel last night. I do love that show, ‘cause when I think my job at the Salt Mine sucks, I can tune into that show and say, “Hey, I don’t have to clean out septic tanks for a living!” Man, some people have nasty jobs. Hope they pay well.

Posting is irregular – apologies.

Just waiting for someone to blame the stingray induced death of a “highly enthusiastic” Australian Wildlife Wrangler on George W. Bush. I’m sure someone will try to pin it on him, wondering why the jolly, good natured Crocodile Hunter wasn’t wearing the appropriate body armor on his snorkeling trip to the reef…

Obviously the Neo-Cons at work…

Crocodile Hunter, Rest in Peace. Still amazed you lasted as long as you did, to be perfectly honest – I took bets on your Mortality in college…

-unrelated-
If anyone cares, the first “webisode” of Battlestar Galactica (Season 2.75?) is out – you can see it by just going to www.scifi.com

-unrelated-
I now have new skis. This Crazed American is quite happy.

No comments: