18 July 2006

A beginning...

Now I have arrived, kicking and screaming into the 21st Century.

This blog will be an insight into someone who believes in right and wrong and the tenant that people should be allowed to do what they want, as long as they don't hurt anyone or anything else. I will be profane, irreverent, forgetful, and "stream of consciousness" as possible.

I am not a Democrat, Republican, but I am conservative and liberal. I hate stereotypes and racism. I most of all hate ignorance. People who can vote but chose not to should keep their mouths shut.

I will comment on events of the day, history, politics, friends, and things I find interesting.

Read this or don't, I really don't care. I'm doing this to clear my own headspace issues.
If you do wish to continue reading this, welcome aboard! I'll try not to bore you.

No comments: