28 April 2009

Because "I have a gift..."

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/air.force.one.2.996457.html

So the Federal government knowingly scared the shit out of a city.

President Obama had authorized this mission

If it was just a VC-25A and not Air Force One, why not tell anyone?

Until the Feds release a verifiable manifest of the personnel on-board (which they won't), I'm assuming it was either Air Force One, or a planeload of political donors for a little joy ride.

Not to mention this spent $328,835. Not to mention the lost wages and productivity of the people who thought they were under attack again, not to mention the counseling that some people are undoubtedly going to require.

All for a fucking photo. Nice job, Mr. President, I'd ask if you slept well, but I already know the answer.

Where's the outcry form the mass media?

Oh, and Arlen Specter is a coward and a complete asshole. Looked like he was going to loose against another Republican. The Democrats promised to run him as thier candidate. Being a Senator is the MOST important thing to him. In the immortal owrds of my Grandfather, "Don't let the door hit you in the ass". I have no money, and I am considering sending money to ALL of his opponents...

Love my first amendment rights.

Crazed American, out.

UPDATE: So, the President is not going to release the "publicity" photos from the flight.

Call the Crazed American cynical, but I now bet there are no photos...

No comments: