04 April 2009

Here we go...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_nkorea_missile

The NorKs launched their bird. Looks like nobody did nuthin'.

Diplomacy in action. The chess game begins, now. NorK's start exporting medium range ballistic missiles, now. The Iranians get to use some of this tech, now.

Iran can now hit London, folks...

I ask anyone - the NorK's said this was for a communications satellite launch - not a test of MRBM's. Let me guess no satellite?

F-ckers.

And we did nothing. Now, let's scold them some more.

Crazed American Quote of the Year:

People - individuals, they can get together with other individuals and build great and terrible things, like babies, moon rockets, symphonies, atom bombs. Countries and nations, act either like petty children or like base animals. The larger the group of people, the lower their behavior.

F-ck it. I spent two days of skiing in some of the best powder conditions that I've seen in a while. I spent quality time with my child.

My country is being run by amateurs and the corrupt (no favors, I mean the absolute lot of them). The Crazed American is thinking about running for elected office, or heading for the hills, haven't quite figured out which. Let y'all know real soon, like.

That is all,

the Crazed American

No comments: