22 June 2007

Climate Change: Part 453,876

Before anyone goes broke on buying your Al Gore approved Global Carbon Offsets, read the following:

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/financialpost/comment/story.html?id=597d0677-2a05-47b4-b34f-b84068db11f4&p=4

I still hold to my adage that “consensus don’t make things true”, this is evidence to the consensus that humans are irreversibly causing global warming…

What if in 20 years we enter another “mini- ice age”? Will Al Gore be championing CO2 producing activities? Will Propoents of a carbon tax refund the money? Will coal come back into vogue as an energy source?

Will millions die as a result of coolling patterns that kill off food crops?

I’m not throwing out my parkas yet…

More intelligent discussion and scientific debate is all I ask…

No comments: